Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Snowflake 100: The day begins with the final rounds of practice for the Snowflake 100 and Snowball Derby cars, plus Outlaw practice and qualifying. Last Chance Qualifying races for both late model divisions fill the afternoon leading up to the 21st running of the Snowflake 100 for the Pro Late Models, and the night concludes with the Outlaw feature.
Here’s a look at the hour-by-hour itinerary for the day’s events. Times are in Central Standard Time, the local time zone in Pensacola, Florida.
08:00 AM – Pits Open
09:00 AM – Drivers Meeting
10:00 AM – Pro Late Model Practice
11:00 AM – Outlaw Stock Practice
11:45 AM – Super Late Model Practice
01:30 PM – Outlaw Stock Qualifying (Top 28)
- Snowflake 100 Qualifying (Top 30)
- Snowflake 100 Last Chance Race (50 Laps / Transfer 4)
- Snowball Derby Last Chance Race (50 Laps / Transfer 4)
- Outlaw Stock B-Main (If Necessary)
06:00 PM – Outlaw Stock Drivers Meeting
06:45 PM – Pre-Race Ceremonies
07:00 PM – 21st Annual Allen Turner Hyundai Snowflake 100
- Faith Chapel Outlaw Stocks (50 Laps)
Times are subject to change. Visit 5FlagsSpeedway.com for the official event schedule.